What to know before you buy a Garage1217 amplifier! ! READ
Example of our solder work found on every amplifier we build
Example of a DIY parts kit
Important - Notes before ordering:
- Factory built amplifiers feature exceptionally clean solder work, excellent overall build quality and carry a 5 year warranty! Each amplifier is assembled at the time of purchase. Please refer to the home page for general shipping times
- DIY kits feature individually bagged and labeled parts to assist with the build. DIY Kit amplifiers do not carry a warranty because of the nature of DIY. Each kit is assembled at the time of purchase
- Manuals are only available for download via PDF. They can be found in our manuals section on this site
- G1217 Is not responsible for customs fee's or import fee's on any international orders
- All amplifier orders come with a 100-240v medical grade power supply. Only US Edison power cords are available. You will need to supply an IEC320 power cable for your region if outside the US. This is a standard power cable used generally on computer power supplies
- All amplifiers ship with black knurled thumb screws with hex key top. Stainless steel thumb screws available in our parts section if you would like a different look
- Due to current high demand, amplifiers and kits ship within 3-5 business days. We cannot promise quicker, but we do try!
- PROMO! With every kit or tube amp purchase - we are including an RCA cleartop 12au7 as the default tube at no extra cost. Promo will end when supplies run out!